Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Putting That Final Touch by Ayoka Thompson

Often times I spend hours, days, weeks retouching and putting final touches to pictures. At times people just think photography is all about "snapping" this is not so. It is part of our job to make sure that each picture is exactly the way we want it to be after taking the raw image. Did I tell you that as a pro-photographer, it is always the best to capture your image in the RAW format. I learnt this on the job too but if you are just taking casual images you can save up space on your memory card by capturing in the JPEG format. well today's post is going to show you some of the stages I take in retouching my images. Enjoy.


Alright this is a final image

This is the RAW image

This is just to show you that the top right corner can be clean. lol.


Model: Tolani
Studio: HPTFA Studios
You can follow me on Instagram @ayokathompson
Twitter @iamphotography
Facebook https://web.facebook.com/ayokathompsonphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment